A private pilot has offered a free round trip to Austin to a family who were booted off a Southwest Airlines flight, after their toddler couldn't keep his mask on
- A Facebook video shows a family being kicked off a Southwest flight over a mask incident.
- The family was told to leave when their toddler refused to keep his mask on.
- A private pilot and old friend learned of the incident and offered them a free flight.
Earlier this month, a family was ordered to leave a Southwest
"I practiced with him at least two or three times at the house and every time he threw it off, but I figured that [Southwest] would work with us on the plane because he's 2," Michelle Harvey told Fox 7.When the family boarded the flight, Jackson was wearing his mask. "Everything was going swimmingly ... until it wasn't. That's when Jackson threw off the mask and "was done wearing it."
"The flight attendant comes over and she says, 'Ma'am he's not wearing his mask, you're gonna have to leave the plane,'" Erik Harvey said.James Peck, an old friend and private pilot, spotted a social media video about the family's experience and decided to offer them a private flight to Austin at no cost, per Fox 7. "I knew that I could use that as a great excuse to go take a flight and help them out and get them here," Peck said. He has even offered to fly the Harveys back to Denver after their trip ends.
Acknowledging the selfless deed, Harvey told Fox News: "The miracles will come to you, things will show up, and that Good Samaritan will show up."
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share