A wife on TikTok tricked her husband into jumping around on a broom by saying she'd edit the video to look like he was flying
- TikTok user Janelle McAloon, or @nellesworld, regularly features her children and husband Joshua in her humorous videos.
- In a recent TikTok, she filmed her husband jumping up and down repeatedly while riding a broom, captioning the clip: "I told him I was going to edit to look like he was flying."
- After the video was liked more than 100,000 times, she somehow managed to convince him to try it again, promising this time around she would actually edit the video.
- The followup TikTok shows the trusting husband hopping upstairs on the broom alongside the caption: "Got him again! #ShowMeYourWalk #icantbreathe if I hashtag #husbandgoals you can't be mad."
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
TikTok users are becoming more creative than ever during lockdown — particularly the "Harry Potter" fans.
A new trend has seen people edit videos showing them jumping around with a broom between their legs to look like they're flying.TikTok user Janelle McAloon, or @nellesworld, decided to take advantage of the new fad in a recent
Somehow, she managed to convince her seemingly overly trusting husband into trying one more time, posting a second TikTok showing him jumping up a set of stairs with the broom between his legs — again with the caption: "Got him again!"
Luckily, it seems her husband must be used to her antics by now.
On Wednesday, she shared a TikTok which showed Joshua spelling out her name with his nose, having told him the "nose painting" feature would be on.a clip of his wife "working hard to be TikTok famous."
Read more:A YouTuber tricked celebrities into thinking they were appearing on 'The Late Late Show with James Corden'
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021