Actor Jordan Fisher married his childhood sweetheart in an intimate ceremony at Disney World
- Jordan Fisher married his longtime love Ellie Fisher (née Woods) in a socially distanced ceremony at Disney World's Magic Kingdom on November 21.
- The couple shared the first photos of the magical event via Instagram and People on Tuesday.
- They married at midnight in the courtyard of Cinderella Castle, and had a small reception afterward, though they chose to forgo a formal dinner or dance floor to keep attendees safe.
- Jordan wore a velvet tuxedo for the wedding, and Ellie wore a lace gown with off-the-shoulder sleeves from Eisen Stein.
Jordan Fisher married his childhood sweetheart in a magical ceremony last month, and the couple is finally sharing photos of the event.
On Tuesday, the "To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You" actor took to Instagram with a photo of himself and his wife Ellie Fisher (née Woods) standing in front of Cinderella Castle at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. The photo was taken on their wedding day, November 21.
"Thank you to @disneyweddings for helping create our special day and coordinating it safely!" he wrote on Instagram. "We were elated we got to celebrate with a small group of family in a private, after-hours event at the Magic Kingdom."
He added: "In keeping true to the theme of 2020, our special moment was outdoors and physically distanced, and lots of masks of course!"
Jordan wore a velvet tuxedo for the event, and Ellie looked glamorous in an Eisen Stein gown with off-the-shoulder sleeves, a lace bodice, and a tulle skirt.
As People exclusively reported, the couple wed on the back courtyard of Cinderella Castle at midnight, and later had a small reception — without a formal dinner or dance floor as a safety precaution — at the theme park.
"We had to truncate everything, but even though it was small and sweet, it was very intimate and personal," Jordan told People. "I had enough time to make eye contact with every guest that was there and got to soak in that moment with each individual person."
Ellie also told the publication that getting married at Magic Kingdom was "so cool."
"We didn't see any of the setup until it was actually happening, and I remember walking into the park being like, 'This is unbelievable,'" she said. "They did a wonderful job."
Jordan and Ellie met as children while enrolled in the same theater program, and they began dating in 2017, as Elle previously reported. They later got engaged on May 20, 2019.
Representatives for Jordan and Ellie Fisher did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states
- Sunil Kanugolu: The poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP