Advisories to know before traveling to Buffalo
- As of June, travelers are not required to submit health forms to come into
- Download the NYS Excelsior Pass as proof of vaccination for dining and other activities.
- Avoid traveling to
Buffaloin the winter to steer clear of snowfall and freezing temperatures.
As of June 25, 2021, New York State Travel Advisory is no longer in effect. This means that those traveling into New York are not required to submit traveler forms.
However, domestic and international travelers should continue to follow the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention requirements.
Many businesses require proof of vaccine in order to dine in. You can download the NYS Excelsior Pass as a formal method for proving you received the COVID-19 vaccine. It's also handy for showing businesses negative PCR or antigen tests.
Buffalo winters are known to be brutal.
According to US News, if it's not freezing it's below freezing from December to February. On top of chilly temperatures, the snowfall can make traveling through Buffalo more complicated. Before you visit, make sure to watch for local weather advisories.
Though it may be freezing, Niagara Falls in the winter is a rare and beautiful sight to see. With smaller crowds, you can revel in the views without a horde of tourists.
According to TripSavvy, the best time to visit Buffalo is between April and November for blooming flowers, outdoor festivals, and fall foliage.
- Best 2K ultrawide monitors for gaming and streaming
- Best budget smartphones for gaming
- Best gaming keyboards with macro keys
- Best ergonomic mice for long working hours
- Best RGB mouse pads for your gaming setup