Airlines are joining in on Black Friday with major flight sales - here's how you can save
- Black Friday is perhaps the single most famous and historically important day of the year for US retailers.
- Major airlines such as Delta, Emirates, Singapore, British Airways, Qatar Airways, Alaska Airlines, Southwest, EasyJet, Norwegian, JetBlue, and Ryanair are expected to post discounted flights and vacation packages for Black Friday.
- Only a few airlines have announced their deals so far, so scroll down to see what's available now, and check back here for the latest - we'll be updating this list constantly as new deals are announced.
- Sign up for Business Insider's transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Black Friday is perhaps the single most important day of the year for US retailers, even as Black Friday.Last year, US retailers set a record with $6.22 billion in Black Friday business in online sales alone. Advertisement
With the online component, Black Friday continues to include more than just electronics and toys. Even airlines have been jumping on board with sales and specials of their own.
So far, deals are rather sparse, but we expect more to be announced as Black Friday and Cyber Monday get closer.We'll be updating this list as the world's airlines announce their Black Friday sales, so be sure to check back and refresh.
In the meantime, scroll down to find the best airline Black Friday deals of 2019.
KLM Royal Dutch AirlinesAdvertisement
Check back here for more deals!Advertisement
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari