American Airlines flight diverted to Phoenix after passengers fight over racial slur
- Flight 776 between Dallas-Fort Worth and
Los Angeleshad to be diverted to Phoenix.
- Kelly Pichardo, 30, and Leeza Rodriguez, 29, were asked to stop using a
slurby another passenger.
- Both women were charged with disorderly conduct and Pichardo also faced an additional assault charge.
"The male passenger then began to record the two women and that is when Leeza Rodriguez struck the man's hand to keep him from recording the incident."Both women were charged with disorderly conduct upon landing at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, where Pichardo also faced an additional charge of assault, the Arizona Republic reported.
American Airlines spokesman Derek Walls told the Arizona Republic: "Their behavior was disturbing and unacceptable, and they have been placed on our internal refuse list pending further investigation.""We continue to investigate this incident and are working directly with impacted customers to ensure their well-being. We thank our crew members for their professionalism in managing a difficult situation." The flight continued onto California without any further issues.
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings