See if you can find the evil mummy hiding in this Halloween puzzle in under 30 seconds
Halloweenjust around the corner, Lenstore created a spooky brainteaser.
- Readers have to find the red-eyed mummy in a picture of a haunted house.
We've all heard of ghost hunting, but a new
According to Lenstore, it takes people an average of 26 seconds to spot the mummy. Do you dare to give it a try? Take a stab at the puzzle below.
Can you spot the red-eyed mummy?
Keep looking, and you might find it lurking in the shadows.
Don't be scared. Keep both eyes open.
Need a hint?
The mummy isn't walking the haunted grounds.
Keep scrolling for the answer.
This tricky puzzle hid the red-eyed mummy in a very crowded window. You may have gotten wrapped up in the mummies wandering about outside.
But, remember, the monster is almost always inside the house.
- 479 leaked photos purporting to show Putin's secret palace, with an ice rink and pole-dancing room, published by Navalny foundation
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter