Bella Hadid channeled the '90s with a sheer bodysuit and spiky ponytail for a VMAs rehearsal
Bella Hadidwas pictured in New York City on Friday wearing a sheer bodysuit and '90s-inspired hair and makeup.
- Her layered top is from designer Nensi Dojaka, and she paired it with black trousers and a $500 pair of heeled sandals from By Far.
- The model was believed to be attending a rehearsal for the 2020 MTV
Video Music Awards, based on her Instagram posts.
- Hadid is one of the presenters for the
VMAs, which are taking place outdoors throughout New York City's five boroughs on Sunday.
Fans of Bella Hadid are familiar with the model's affinity for
Hadid's latest outfit was no exception.
Bella, the younger sister of model Gigi Hadid, was pictured in New York City on Friday wearing a sheer, layered black bodysuit. The deconstructed garment, with thin straps and mesh detailing, is from designer Nensi Dojaka and was not available for purchase at the time of writing.
Hadid also wore a pair of black trousers and $500 By Far heeled sandals with chain-link detail. On her Instagram Story, Hadid credited stylist Carlos Nazario for her ensemble. She accessorized with a pair of thin hoop earrings.
Hadid's makeup also exuded the 1990s with a nod to the grunge
Her makeup, featured in an Instagram post from Parsons, included smokey shadow and winged liner that rimmed her eyes.
Hadid's hair, styled by Evanie Frausto, was pulled into a high ponytail and included strands that framed her face, as well as pieces that offered a spiky look — a nod to the popular '90s hair trend.
Hadid was believed to be sporting her nostalgic, sheer outfit on Friday while attending a rehearsal for the VMAs, which are Sunday.
She's set to be a presenter at this year's awards show, according to Billboard. The VMAs will be filmed from various outdoor locations throughout New York City's five boroughs. Some of the show's performances — which include Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, BTS, and more — will have socially-distant audiences.
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge
- India exported military hardware worth ₹15,920 crore in 2022-23: Rajnath
- From Citadel to Ponniyin Selvan 2: a look at the shows & movies releasing in April