Calling all personal assistants: Tell us what it is really like to manage the lives of the rich and powerful
- Calling all personal assistants!
- For an upcoming series, Business Insider would like to hear your stories of what your days are like and how you are treated.
- Fill out the form below to tell us the best and worst part of your job, what your typical day is like, and the worst things you're ever been asked to do.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Calling all elite personal assistants - what is job really like?Business Insider previously reported that ultra-wealthy people have asked their nannies to work through hurricanes and clean out rats nests, and demanded that yacht staff take late-night trips to buy pool toys and fly 4,000 miles round trip to pick up their clothes. Advertisement
Now we would like to hear your stories of what your days are like and how you are treated. For an upcoming piece, tell us about the good, the bad, and the bizarre. What is it really like to manage the lives of the ultra-wealthy?
If your story is selected, we'll reach out to verify your identity, but you can remain anonymous. Just check off the option at the end of this form.
NOW WATCH: Inside a $12,000-a-night Airbnb in Hollywood
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari
- Industrial production declines 16.6% in June due to lower output of manufacturing, mining and power generation
- Urdu poet Rahat Indori dies in Indore hospital after testing positive for COVID-19