Creating an underwater oasis using an epoxy resin kit
Leggarispecializes in epoxy resinfor floors, counters, and different spaces in any room.
- Its team used its sky blue and deep blue colors to create this underwater scene in the children's wing of a church.
- The process includes a primer, base coats, highlight colors, and a gloss urethane topcoat with grit additive for durability.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
The following is a transcript of the
Leggari specializes in
- Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
- Apple transportation through drones to become reality in tribal Kinnaur district of HP
- Researchers develop device that uses sound waves to separate blood-based nanoparticles
- 5 Bihar villages to be developed into human-carnivore coexistence zone
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World