Cruise ships are being scrapped as the industry struggles to ride out the pandemic
- 2020 was supposed to be a banner year for the
cruise industrybefore the coronavirus pandemic hit.
- With no-sail orders in place, some companies saved money by sending entire cruise ships to the scrapyard.
- The industry is relying on customer loyalty to bounce back from a disastrous year that has cost lives, jobs and hit revenues hard.
Popular on BI
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India
- KFC gets the Queen of Speed, PT Usha to promote its express pick-up
- Wunderman Thompson Commerce launches Global Sustainable Commerce Practice