Ellie Goulding announced she's pregnant in a form-fitting white dress and floor-length jacket
- Ellie Goulding announced in an exclusive interview with Vogue that she's pregnant.
- For the magazine photoshoot, she wore a form-fitting white dress with a floor-length jacket.
- She also donned a nap dress, which have recently become popular amongst pregnant celebrities.
The "Love Me Like You Do" musician revealed that she's 30 weeks along during an exclusive interview with Vogue published on Monday. Goulding said she and her husband, art dealer Caspar Jopling, previously found out they were expecting while celebrating their one-year wedding anniversary.Goulding also shared the news on Instagram with a series of photos taken by photographer Hunter Abrams for the magazine. She showed her baby bump in a form-fitting white dress with a scoop-style neckline and also wore a floor-length jacket with wide sleeves and a standing collar.
In a second photo shared by Goulding, the musician is seen wearing a high-neck, long-sleeved dress with floral detailing across its bodice, neckline, and balloon sleeves.
The garment appears to be a day gown or nap dress, which combines the leisure of pajamas with the elegance of evening wear.Nap dresses have become extremely popular among pregnant celebrities in recent months, with stars like Emma Roberts and Ashley Tisdale wearing the style.
During her interview with Vogue's Alexandra Macon, Goulding said the "thought of getting pregnant didn't seem like it could be a reality.""Becoming pregnant kind of made me feel human," the musician said. "I want a better word than womanly, [but] - I have curves I've never had before. I'm enjoying it. My husband's enjoying it."Goulding also noted that having a gender-reveal party is "not a focus" for her or her husband.
"We found out by default because we had a scan. [But,] it wasn't a thing," she told Vogue. "We just wanted a healthy baby and there wasn't much more to it. Instinctively, the whole gender reveal is not my thing."
"It's nice to think about the nursery and what kind of baby I'll have, but personally I've been able to deal with it by being kind to myself, accepting myself bad or good, and taking it day by day," Goulding said.
- JP Morgan is doling out billions to fund the ‘Dirty Dozen’ Super League — the biggest disruption in the history of club football
- Domino’s India data breach allegedly exposes 1 million credit card details, 180 million order details
- Delhi’s one week curfew: checkout what is permitted and what is not
- TV ad volumes see a 3% drop during Jan-March 21 over previous quarter: TAM AdEx
- OPPO launches A54 smartphone in three variants in India starting at ₹13,490