Emma Roberts announced the birth of her son in an orange outfit that matched his swaddle
- Emma Roberts announced via Instagram on Tuesday that she's given birth to her first child, Rhodes Robert Hedlund.
- The actress included a photo of herself holding her baby while wearing an orange outfit that matched his swaddle.
- Roberts wore a Stella McCartney minidress, and she dressed her son in a printed swaddle and tan cap with ears.
- She previously shared numerous photos of her chic maternity fashion throughout her pregnancy.
Emma Roberts recently gave birth to her first child, and she's already coordinating stylish outfits with her son.
On Tuesday, the actress shared an Instagram photo that shows her holding her newborn while wearing an all-orange outfit. Her son's orange swaddle also seemed to match his mom's fashion."Thank you 2020 for getting one thing right ☀️" Roberts wrote. "Our bright light Rhodes Robert Hedlund "
Roberts' minidress was created by Stella McCartney for the designer's spring 2021 collection. It has a pleated neckline, oversized balloon sleeves, and a bubble-style skirt. She paired the garment with $475 orange sandals from Andrea Wazen, an updo hairstyle, and what appears to be a no-makeup beauty look.a white polka-dot nap dress that also had balloon sleeves.
Still, pregnancy wasn't always easy and stylish for Roberts. Speaking to Stephanie Danler for Cosmopolitan in late 2020, the actress said carrying a child sometimes left her feeling hungry and tired."Food and sleep do not abide by the normal laws when you're pregnant," Roberts told Danler. "But I'm healthy, which is the thing I'm most grateful for. To see my body change inside and out so drastically has been a wild experience. Surprising and beautiful. Then again, some days I feel like I'm being hijacked by something."
She also spoke about feeling "nervous" that paparazzi might attempt to photograph her son, saying: "I signed up for this, but he didn't."
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar