Emma Roberts showed off her chic maternity style in a floral swimsuit with matching sunglasses
- Emma Roberts celebrated Labor Day in a strapless swimsuit covered in tiny red flowers.
- She paired the sold-out J.Crew piece with a $286 pair of red sunglasses from Mulberry.
- The "American Horror Story" star has previously shown off her chic maternity style in flowing white dresses and polka-dot accessories.
Emma Roberts spent her holiday weekend soaking up the sun.
The actress, who recently announced she's expecting her first child, shared a selfie via her Instagram story on Monday, writing "Happy Labor Day" across the image. In the photo, she's seen wearing a black, strapless swimsuit from J.Crew covered in red flowers. The garment is currently sold out at the time of writing.
She completed the poolside look with red, Mulberry sunglasses, which are currently available on Farfetch for $286.
Earlier in the week, Roberts showed off her chic maternity style with a mirror selfie, this time wearing a white minidress with bell sleeves. The garment, made from crushed cotton, was designed by Maurie & Eve and retails for $88.
To add some contrast to the look, the "American Horror Story" star also wore black, Mary Jane shoes with a silver buckle from Carel Paris — now sold out — and sheer socks with black polka dots.
Roberts seems to be a fan of flowing, maternity looks with polka dots. On August 30, the actress shared a photo of herself wearing a white midi dress covered with the print to announce her pregnancy. The Atlanta dress, designed by Sleeper, also had off-the-shoulder sleeves. It retails for $320.
"Me...and my two favorite guys " she wrote at the time.
- A massive study from Israel suggests older adults were far less likely to develop severe COVID-19 after a booster shot, but the finding carries major limitations
- Everything you need to know about iOS 15: Release date, new features, supported devices
- Watch SpaceX launch 4 space tourists into Earth's orbit
- Wealth management firm White Oak Capital gets SEBI’s nod to enter mutual fund business
- IPO-bound Pine Labs raises another $100 million
- Virat Kohli to step down as India’s T20 captain, says he had ‘immense workload’ over the years
- India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee
- Byju’s acquires yet another coding-for-kids startup, this time an American one