Eric and Lara Trump spent $3.2 million on a mansion in Jupiter, Florida, in the gated community next door to Don Jr. and Kimberly
- Eric and
Lara Trumpbought a $3.2 million estate in Jupiter, Florida, in March.
- It's located in a gated community owned by former President Donald Trump in
- The couple is the latest
Trump familymember to buy property in South Florida.
The couple bought a mansion in Jupiter, Florida, located in Palm Beach County, for $3.2 million in March, property records show. A December real estate listing for the five-bed, seven-bathroom property said it was the largest home in the Trump National Golf Club gated community.
The listing, which features photos of the property, also says the home has two master bedrooms, his and hers closets, and a safe room, as well as a backyard with a pool, kitchen, and a full cabana bath.The Trump National Golf Club is owned by Eric Trump's father and former president Donald Trump, who bought the club from Ritz-Carlton in 2012.
The community is next door to another luxurious gated community, Admirals Cove, where Don Jr. and his girlfriend, former Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle, spent $9.7 million on a six-bedroom, 11-bathroom waterfront mansion.Donald Trump also relocated to Palm Beach, Florida, after leaving office, and took up residence at his Mar-a-Lago resort along with his wife, Melania, and son Barron. Though Insider's Tom LoBianco reported the family is temporarily relocating to Trump's golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, for the summer. Former first daughter Ivanka Trump has also settled in Florida, further south in Miami. Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner spent $32 million in December on an empty lot in a private island community known as Miami's 'Billionaire Bunker.' The couple is staying in a luxury oceanfront rental until their new home is ready, The Miami Herald reported.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech to buy Pune-based digital engineering firm CueLogic
- Canadian edtech unicorn ApplyBoard to 'step up' growth in India, raises $300 million in external investment
- Best 43-inch smart LED TVs for small and medium sized rooms
- Moderna's protein-based Covid jab and mRNA vaccine safe for use in children, says university study
- Twitter may now directly be held responsible for every single tweet in India