Halle Berry wore a sheer crop top and glamorous skirt at home because she didn't have a red-carpet event to go to
- Halle Berry wore a sheer crop top covered in butterflies with a tulle skirt at home.
- She said she wore the Christian Siriano design because she didn't have a red-carpet event to attend.
- Berry also wore a row of gold earrings and graphic eye makeup in shades of black, white, and silver.
Halle Berry doesn't need a reason to dress up, but she wouldn't mind having one.
On Wednesday, the actress took to Instagram with a series of photos that showed her frolicking around her home and yard in a glamorous Christian Siriano ensemble, styled by Lindsay Flores. The two-piece set included a see-through, long-sleeved crop top covered in 3D butterflies and a low-rise skirt made from tulle.
"Looking for a red carpet moment ✨," Berry wrote on Instagram. "This beauty was designed by @csiriano."
In a statement sent to Insider, Siriano said he was inspired to send the outfit to Berry because it was one of his favorites from his 2021 Pre-Fall collection.
"The look is fully recycled from extra pieces we found in my studio - butterflies that have been in a box for years, extra tulle," he said. "And now, they get to come to life again on one of the most beautiful women in the world, just as she casually hangs out at home in her backyard."
"This was purely a moment to have fun with fashion at home, and to remember that we all need a little glamour in our lives sometime," Siriano added.
To complete the look, hairstylist Sara Seward created a layered bun that allowed Berry to place more of an emphasis on her standout top. The updo style also showed the collection of gold earrings that Berry wore.
Her makeup, on the other hand, was done by Jorge Monroy. He created a graphic eyeliner look using black, gray, and silver stickers from Face Lace, while also adding what looks like crystals underneath her eyes.
- Dr Pepper forced to give $100K prize to BOTH contestants after boos erupt following odd tie-breaker at SEC championship halftime contest
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- ChatGPT is a new AI chatbot that can find mistakes in your code or write a story for you
- The science behind selling a dress to an Indian woman, according to the CEO of Latin Quarters
- All except three Indian sectoral indices have outperformed their US counterparts in 2022 so far
- Best bike helmet under ₹1000
- Best dinner set under ₹2000
- ‘Most valuable companies’ with least number of employees, as per the Hurun report
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Droneacharya Aerial IPO
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World