How dentists and fill in tooth gaps
- This procedure is called composite bonding.
- It can restore a
tooththat has a cavity, fix a broken tooth, or change the shape of a tooth.
- Bonding can last up to seven years depending on the functional and eating habits of the patient.
Popular on BI
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Unacademy founder Gaurav Munjal says its job hiring platform will see no layoffs
- Markets to open slightly lower on US Fed signals of more rates hikes
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Last day to subscribe, grey market premiums at ₹25
- Hit and earn: Indian cricket fans can win as much as $500 a day playing cricket in the metaverse
- Indians are buying more pre-owned cars: Scorpio, Fortuner among the top picks