How dentists and fill in tooth gaps
- This procedure is called composite bonding.
- It can restore a
tooththat has a cavity, fix a broken tooth, or change the shape of a tooth.
- Bonding can last up to seven years depending on the functional and eating habits of the patient.
Popular on BI
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter
- Reliance Jio is making the most money it has ever made from its subscribers
- Twitter’s long-awaited hexagonal profile pictures that give bragging rights to NFT HOLDers is here — but not everyone loves it
- IIT-Bombay’s annual socio-weekend to start from January 22