How to add a printer to your Chromebook in 5 simple steps
- You can add a printer to a Chromebook in just a few steps to print documents.
- It's easy to add a wireless printer to a Chromebook as long as you're logged into your laptop and connected to Wi-Fi.
- Here's how to add a printer to your Chromebook.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Chromebook owners can easily add a printer without the use of a cable (though you can physically connect them if you wish).Here's everything you need to know about adding a printer to your Chromebook, so that you can quickly and easily print documents.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add a printer to a ChromebookBefore you can add a printer, make sure that you've logged into your Chromebook and are connected to Wi-Fi.
Once that's done, here's how to add a printer to your Chromebook wirelessly:1. Go into your settings by clicking into the time section at the bottom-right corner of the screen and selecting the gear icon.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click "Advanced."
4. Click on "Add Printer."
5. If you see your printer in the pop-up, select it and add it; otherwise you may need to search for it by clicking "Add Nearby Printers." You can also add it manually by following the on-screen prompts and your printer's directions.
Once set up, you should be able to easily print in the future without much setup - except perhaps selecting the correct printer, if you have multiple printers.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year