How to connect Bluetooth headphones to your Apple Watch
- It's easy to connect Bluetooth headphones to an Apple Watch to listen to music, podcasts, or other audio you've stored on the watch.
- To pair a Bluetooth device, start the Settings app on your Apple Watch and go to the Bluetooth page.
- Once you pair Bluetooth headphones with your Apple Watch, they will connect automatically when turned on in the future.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Before you can do that, though, you'll need to connect your watch to Bluetooth headphones or earbuds.You can use AirPods (which sync with your Apple Watch automatically) or any standard set of Bluetooth headphones. Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to an Apple Watch
1. Put your headphones or earbuds in pairing mode. The specific method varies depending upon what model you own, but generally you simply need to press and hold the power button for six to ten seconds until the status light starts flashing. Refer to your headphones user guide for details.
2. On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown and start the Settings app.
3. Tap "Bluetooth."
The headphones should pair automatically and you'll be ready to listen to audio through your Apple Watch.