James Corden got Prince Harry to rap the words to 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' song outside the iconic house from the '90s sitcom
Prince Harryand James Cordenrapped "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song together.
- They sang the lyrics outside the white house featured in the show before FaceTiming Meghan Markle.
- "If it's good enough for The Fresh Prince, it's good enough for a real prince," Corden joked.
Prince Harry rapped the theme song to "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" outside the famous white house from the 1990s sitcom.
The Duke of Sussex, who has lived in California since last March, joined James Corden for a segment on "The Late Late Show" called "An Afternoon with Prince Harry & James Corden," which takes place during an open-top bus tour of Los Angeles.
The first stop on the tour was the house where the Banks family lived in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."
"If it's good enough for The Fresh Prince, it's good enough for a real prince," Corden joked.
When asked if he remembers the theme song by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince, Harry surprised viewers by immediately rapping the well-known lyrics, before Corden joined in himself. Harry and Corden were then greeted at the door by the real owner of the 10-bedroom mansion.
"How much would you sell this house to Harry and Meghan for?" Corden asked the owner, who simply responded: "Make me an offer."
Harry, who reassured Corden that he had been tested for COVID-19, made himself at home by asking if he could use the bathroom because he was "dying for a pee."
Corden used Harry's phone to FaceTime Meghan Markle to get her verdict on whether the couple should move into the luxury home. "I think this is where you should live," he told the duchess.
"I don't think there's anything cooler, you'd be The Fresh Princess of Bel-Air," he added. Markle said it's wonderful that Harry feels at home enough to use the bathroom, but that she thinks they have done enough moving.
During the call, Markle can also be heard referring to her husband by the nickname "Haz," which Corden picked up on and said: "I didn't know we were calling you Haz now."
Harry replied: "Well, you're not my wife."
During the tour, Harry revealed endearing details about his family, including the fact that the Queen sent Archie a waffle-maker for Christmas, and that Prince Philip doesn't know how to properly leave Zoom calls.
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- India Inc's foreign commercial borrowings rise by 4.6% in August
- India emerges as the world's largest producer, consumer of sugar
- Scientists find new evidence for liquid water on Mars
- Both GST and Excise duty can be imposed on tobacco: Karnataka HC
- Godrej Consumer Products expects improved consumption in second half of this fiscal
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World