Jennifer Aniston wore a $135 cult-favorite sheet mask to prepare for the virtual Emmys
- The 2020 Emmys were held virtually for the first time in history on Sunday night.
- Jennifer Aniston, who was nominated for an Emmy for her role on "The Morning Show," prepared for the awards show with a sheet mask.
- In a photo Aniston shared on Instagram, she wrote: "Emmys prep... in my other mask," referring to the $135 anti-blemish mask that she wore from 111Skin.
- The 111Skin mask is meant to calm irritated skin and reduce shine, and it's available in a pack of five on the brand's website.
Jennifer Aniston wore what might have been the coziest look of the night in preparation for the virtual Emmys on Sunday.
The 2020 Emmys Awards were held virtually for the first time in history. Aniston was nominated for outstanding lead actress in a drama series for her role in "The Morning Show." The award went to Zendaya, who became the youngest person in history to win in the category for her role in "Euphoria."
To prepare for the remote awards show, Aniston wore pajamas, a robe, and a sheet mask. She shared a photo of herself on Instagram wearing the outfit while sipping champagne on her couch.
"Emmys prep... in my other mask," Aniston captioned the Instagram photo.
"Congratulations to the nominees and all of the amazing performances we've seen this year," Aniston continued in her post.
The sheet mask that Aniston wore is 111Skin's anti-blemish bio-cellulose facial mask, which retails for $135 at the time of writing and comes in a pack of five masks.
The two-part sheet mask covers the face from forehead to nose in one half and nose to chin in the other. The brand states that it reduces shine while preserving the skin's natural moisture balance, and calms irritated skin.
"The upper mask treats diet, hair product, and perspiration-related spots, minimizing sebum that supports bad bacteria. The lower part concentrates on calming severe inflammation and irritation caused by hormonal acne," the brand states on its website.
Aniston also prepared for the show in pajamas from the sleepwear company Pour Les Femmes, which was co-founded by designer Karen Fowler and "House of Cards" actor Robin Wright. Aniston wore the brand's organic Japanese cotton pajama set, which retails for $335 at the time of writing. She also wore the brand's $330 organic Japanese cotton long robe in a matching gray color.
Aniston has worn the robe and pajamas before, and Pour Les Femmes previously told Insider that the pajamas and robe in the light-gray color Aniston wore are sold out and it has no plans to restock. However, both the robe and pajamas are still available for preorder in a light-blue color.
While presenting at the Emmy Awards alongside Jimmy Kimmel at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Aniston wore a sleek, floor-length black gown.
Representatives for Jennifer Aniston, Pour Les Femmes, and 111Skin did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared