Kanika Kapoor tests negative for Coronavirus — but she’ll have to clear it one more time just to be sure
- Bollywood singer
Kanika Kapoorhas tested negative for Coronavirus.
- She will have to take one test before doctors issue a clean bill of health.
- Kapoor has been in quarantine for a fortnight and tested positive for the infection at least five times.
Kapoor has been under quarantine for nearly a fortnight after announcing that she had tested positive for Coronavirus on March 20. Given her international travel history, social media did not react too well so her have performed at a concert in Uttar Pradesh immediately after, rather than maintain self-isolation for the prescribed 14 days.
The event had over 200 high profile guests in attendance — including former Rajasthan chief minister Vasundara Raje and her son Dushyant Singh — who then had to go into isolation themselves.
Amid controversy, she was even accused of infecting the Prince Charles after he tested positive for Covid-19 based on dated photos. Reports also signaled that she wasn’t the best of patients demanding 5-star treatment and throwing tantrums at the medical staff.
PM Modi's bid for a blackout could trip power grids — Here's what happened the last two times India had a massive power outage
India's iconic 'Common Man' wears a facemask in Mumbai to raise awareness around Coronavirus
Coronavirus' impact on the global food supply chain could sky-rocket with anxiety-driven panic, say experts
- Net monthly inflow from foreign investors turns positive for the first time in 2020 — thanks to GSK deal with Societe Generale
- Agriculture key to reviving economy in Nagaland: Minister
- BookMyShow lays off, furloughs 270 employees
- This Indian angel investment platform has invested in eight cos in 60 days and plans to fund startups every week
- South Korea reports 58 new virus cases