Kate Middleton shared a sweet photo of Prince George in Norfolk to mark his 8th birthday
- To mark
Prince George's 8th birthday, Kensington Palacereleased a photo of the young royal.
- The picture was taken by
Kate Middletonin Norfolk earlier this month.
- Prince George is seen sitting atop a Land Rover Defender, a favorite of the late
Prince George looks more grown up than ever in a new photograph shared by his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, to mark the young royal turning eight.The picture, released by Kensington Palace on Wednesday ahead of his birthday on Thursday, shows the eldest son of Prince William and Kate Middleton smiling as he sits on top of a Land Rover Defender. Prince George wore an orange-striped polo shirt and blue shorts with a backdrop of fields in the photo.
View all Offers
- 20% OFF
Victorinox Nylon 65 cms Grey Softsided Check-in Luggage (605410)₹ 27713₹ 34640Buy On
- 61% OFF
American Tourister Ivy Polypropylene 68 cms Black Hardsided Check-in Luggage (FO1 (0) 09 002)₹ 3069₹ 7900Buy On
- 62% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 77 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 77 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 3699₹ 9675Buy On
- 47% OFF
Safari Duo 4W 58 cm, 68 cm and 78 cm Red Softsided Luggage Combo of 3₹ 11140₹ 21195Buy On
- 60% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 65 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 67 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 2999₹ 7535Buy On
To mark Prince George turning 7 last year, Middleton shared two photographs of him, also taken at their family home in Norfolk, where the family stayed when the UK first went into lockdown in March 2020.His younger siblings Princess Charlotte, 6, and Prince Louis, 3, had similar photos shared for their birthdays earlier this year. Princess Charlotte, who bears a striking resemblance to her father Prince William, was photographed in Norfolk by Middleton for hers.
Meanwhile, Prince Louis, who turned 3 on April 23, was pictured riding a red bike on his first day at Willcocks Nursery School in London.
- The Tokyo Olympics are a hive of NFT activity — from pins to moments to artwork
- Twitter is rolling out an update to make Twitter Spaces easier to share and discover
- Tencent and Alibaba Group have lost more than $100 billion in July as China cracked down on internet giants
- Cadbury Dairy Milk's next phase of 'heart the hate' campaign urges bystanders to stand up against cyberbullying by sharing a Purple Heart
- Coinbase, CoinDCX, WazirX and other crypto firms aren’t just looking for engineers but designers, social media wizards, and managers too