Kate Middleton took 3 new photos for Prince William's birthday, and fans can't get over the family's candid moments
- In honor of Prince William's 38th birthday on Sunday, the royal family released three new photos of the Duke with the Cambridge kids — Prince Louis, Princess Charlotte, and Prince George.
- This year, Prince William's birthday happens to fall on Father's Day, which gives additional meaning to the candid photos.
- The photos were captured by Kate Middleton, who takes many official royal portraits of her family.
Sunday marks Father's Day and Prince William's 38th birthday, and Kensington Palace marked the occasion with a new set of family photos.
Kate Middleton captured pictures of Prince William with the couple's three children, Prince George (6), Princess Charlotte (5), and Prince George (2) at the family's home in Norfolk earlier in June."The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to share a new picture of The Duke with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis," read the Instagram post shared by Kensington Palace on Saturday evening.Advertisement
Two of the royal family's new portraits for Prince William's birthday show the Duke and the Cambridge kids playfully piled in the yard.
—The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (@KensingtonRoyal) June 21, 2020Another photo captures an adorable moment where the four are huddled together on a wooden rope swing.
According to Daily Mail Royal Editor and journalist Rebecca English, the swing may have been a wedding present to Prince William and Kate Middleton from Prince Charles.In the spirit of Father's Day, Kensington Palace shared another never-before-seen photo taken by Kate Middleton in December of Prince William and Prince Charles.Advertisement
The second image in the Instagram post shows a rare photo of young Kate Middleton with her father, Michael Middleton.
A post shared by Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (@kensingtonroyal) on Jun 21, 2020 at 5:00am PDT
The Duchess has created a tradition of photographing many of her family's official portraits for birthdays and other special occasions. Queen Elizabeth II is also an avid photographer, as she was gifted her first camera by her father, King George VI, ahead of World War II.
- Read more:
- 24 photos of Kate Middleton and Prince William showing rare PDA
- How to make Prince Harry and Prince William's favorite childhood mac and cheese recipe at home
- The royal family shared sweet new pictures of Princess Charlotte to mark her 5th birthday and she looks incredibly confident
- Prince William says becoming a parent brought back emotions surrounding Princess Diana's death
- SEBI issues procedural guidelines for proxy advisors
- Bandhan Bank promoter sells 21% stake to meet RBI norms
- Air India pilots allege blatant discrimination by management
- Reliance Industries and bank shares tumble and topple Sensex as bears look to clear the froth in the price
- Twitter plans 'Undo Send' button with paid subscription service