Katy Perry bleached her eyebrows to transform into Tinker Bell, and she's almost unrecognizable
- Katy Perry transformed into Tinker Bell for the Disney-themed episode of "American Idol" this week.
- She even bleached her eyebrows and wore prosthetic pointed ears.
- After the episode, Perry said on Instagram that she was ready to dye her brows dark again.
Katy Perry looked almost unrecognizable during the latest episode of "American Idol."
For the show's Disney-themed episode this week, Perry transformed into Tinker Bell. She wore a green strapless minidress, iridescent fairy wings, and green heels with white pom-poms on the front.Her beauty look, however, was even bolder: she bleached her eyebrows and donned prosthetic pointed ears. Perry also wore green eye makeup, pink lipstick, and a blonde bun with two loose hair strands hanging in the front.
Before the episode aired, the "American Idol" judge took to Instagram with a video of bleach being applied to her brows.
It's unclear as to why Perry took the measure, as Disney's version of Tinker Bell has thin, brown eyebrows. That being said, it might have had something to do with her fiancé Orlando Bloom."Legolas's gf flyin in hot with a pouch full of pixie dust to throw on anyone who doesn't believe we have the best top 10 in @americanidol history #disneynight ok ✨," she wrote alongside the photo, referencing a character Bloom played in "The Lord of the Rings" series.
Bloom then responded to her video by leaving a series of emojis - "♀️❤️♂️" - underneath her post.
After the episode aired, however, Perry was seemingly ready to return to her darker brows. "Going to go dye my brows back now #disneynight #americanidol ✨," she wrote alongside more photos of herself dressed as the cartoon character.
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall