Khloe Kardashian wore a sparkly see-through dress to celebrate her birthday
- Khloe Kardashian celebrated her 36th birthday on Saturday.
- The Good American founder posted a picture on Sunday showing off her new brown hair and the custom Yousef Aljasmi minidress she wore for her "family only" party.
- She let the dress stand out by pairing it with simple nude pumps.
To ring in her birthday, Khloe wore a custom see-through Yousef Al Jasmi minidress, which she paired with nude pumps. The designer is best known for using Swarovski crystals to make his clothes come to life.
"Birthday Glam✨Tomorrow I'm flooding my time-line with party pics," she captioned the photo. "Btw... I'm loving my brown hair. I never thought I would say that lol blonde still owns my heart but this brown is giving me a little something right now."
It's no secret that Khloe is a big fan of wearing Al Jasmi's bedazzled outfits for special occasions.
Khloe and her stylist, Janelle Miller, worked with the Kuwait-born designer to create the custom look. The reality star was going for a "sexy, elegant and overall fun, mimicking her personality" vibe, Miller said.
"I love that Yousef instantly gets it! Khloe will send over inspiration of what she wants and he just gets it. He has designed for her so many times that he just seems to understand her vision from the start," Miller said in the same People interview.
Prior to wearing that dress for Kourtney's celebration last year, Khloe wore a similar look, also by Al Jasmi, for Kris Jenner's 60th "The Great Gatsby"-themed birthday party in 2015.
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts