Kim Kardashian wore a pair of beige leather chaps, and it's not the first time she's embraced the style
- In an Instagram photo shared on Monday, Kim Kardashian West was wearing yet another pair of leather chaps.
- The SKIMS founder posed on a beige couch wearing pants of the same color.
- She paired the chaps with an asymmetrical crop top and matching semi-sheer bottoms.
Kim Kardashian West is on a roll with the leather outfits.
On Monday, the 39-year-old reality star shared a photo on Instagram in which she was wearing an all-beige outfit that matched the room she was photographed in.Kardashian West posed in an asymmetrical top, semi-sheer bottoms, and leather chaps with buttons running down the sides. She paired the monochromatic outfit with brown sunglasses. Advertisement
"So blessed and forever grateful," she captioned the picture.
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on Jun 29, 2020 at 11:56am PDT
"All dressed up with nowhere to go," she captioned the photo.
But leather chaps aren't a new addition to the reality star's wardrobe. In November 2019, Kardashian West wore a blue pair over a denim-on-denim outfit to attend the WSJ Mag Innovator Awards in New York City. Based on her most recent Instagram posts, it's clear that Kardashian West is also embracing head-to-toe leather outfits. Advertisement
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on May 20, 2020 at 12:46pm PDT
On Sunday, Kardashian West posted a photo alongside her husband, Kanye West, wearing an all-brown leather outfit. She posed in a cutout bodysuit and matching pants by Mowalola Ogunlesi. She accessorized the look with $540 Paris Texas knee-high crocodile-effect boots, gold earrings, and black sunglasses.
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on Jun 28, 2020 at 9:36am PDT
- Read more:
- Kim Kardashian wore an all-leather outfit with cutouts across the front and back
- The corset Kim Kardashian wore to the 2019 Met Gala was misplaced, so she flew to London to have another one made
- Kim Kardashian got 'all dressed up with nowhere to go' in white underwear and matching leather chaps
- Kim Kardashian used the Photo Booth app on her laptop to capture the promo images for her new SKIMS collection
- Most adults infected with COVID-19 in South Africa are asymptomatic cases: official
- 936 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; eight more die
- 156 fresh cases in Jharkhand, COVID-19 tally now 3,518
- 755 new COVID-19 cases take Odisha's tally to 11,956
- Battling depression, AIIMS Delhi junior doctor jumps off 10th floor of hostel, dies