Kylie Jenner and her best friend Stassie wore matching peek-a-boo fishnet dresses
- Kylie Jenner and her best friend Anastasia "Stassie" Karanikolaou matched in coordinating mesh dresses.
- In photos Jenner shared to Instagram on Saturday, the Kylie Cosmetics founder and Karanikolaou wore the same $275 TLZ L'Femme mini fishnet dress in purple and red.
- The two paired their dresses with white heels.
- Earlier in the week, Jenner and Karanikolaou posed for an Instagram picture wearing matching hairstyles and SKIMS bodysuits.
On Saturday, the Kylie Cosmetics founder posted two pictures with her best friend that show the duo wearing the same $275 TLZ L'Femme Mini Fishnet Dress in different colors.
According to the TLZ L'Femme website, the dress is currently available for pre-order as the company waits for the fabric to arrive. The brand says that it will be producing 20 of the exclusive dresses in each color.
In July, Jenner tweeted that she agreed with a fan who suggested that she tag Black-owned businesses that she features on social media. In her recent post with Karanikolaou, she added a tag to the Instagram page of TLZ L'Femme, which is a Black-owned fashion brand based in Los Angeles.
It's not the first time Jenner has worn designs from this brand. For Vogue Czechoslovakia's June issue, the 22-year-old makeup mogul and her daughter, Stormi, wore custom dresses from TLZ L'Femme.
Jenner has also previously documented other matching fashion moments with Karanikolaou.
"Fun fact: we've been twinning since we were in middle school. we used to never leave the house unless we had a matching outfit on ... so get ready for a lifetime of more twin pics," Jenner captioned one of her Instagram posts.
Representatives for TLZ L'Femme did not immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment.
- Samsung launches Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra - All you need to know about the new flagship phones
- First Impressions: Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra bet big on photography and gaming
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- Budget Impact: 10 stocks that stand to gain from FM’s announcements
- Budget to boost confidence of global investors and rating agencies on the India story