Lizzo sparkled in a pink, sequin jumpsuit during NYC performance celebrating her new album 'Special'
Lizzostunned in a pinkjumpsuit for a performance in New York City on Friday.
- The sequinned outfit was lined with feathers around the cuffs.
Lizzo took the stage in a sparkling pink jumpsuit for a performance in New York City Friday.
Just days after receiving an Emmy nomination for her dance competition show "Lizzo's Watch Out For the Big Grrrls," the singer took the stage at Cipriani 25 Broadway in Manhattan. The performance, which she called a "once-in-a-lifetime cosmic event" in an Instagram post Monday, celebrated the release of her fourth studio album "Special."
The bodycon jumpsuit Lizzo wore during the show also featured pink feathers around the cuffs. She started out the evening in silver, pointed-toe heels, but was later photographed performing barefoot.
The "About Damn Time" songstress is the latest celebrity to pile on the pink for a public appearance. Big names like Anne Hathaway, Florence Pugh, Zendaya, and Harry Styles have all worn Barbie tones in performances and on the red carpet this year.
Lizzo also wore a number of monochrome looks just this week. For an album release party with iHeartRadio on Thursday, the star wore a similar sequinned look with feathers, this time in a lilac shade. She paired the look with matching boots, nails, and eye shadow.
She shined in a metallic blue jumpsuit with a corset and chains for a live performance on the "Today" show Friday, finishing the ensemble with graphic blue eyeliner and rhinestone boots.
"Special" is available to stream now.
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- Budget offering: Redmi 13C and Redmi 13C 5G hit Indian market sub ₹10,000
- Market mavens expect a mega bull run in 2024 as risks fade, large caps & cyclicals to drive rally
- Value-for money Indian private schools in Dubai now have over 90,000 students
- Best split AC for medium size room in India 2023
- Nine in ten Indian firms view GenAI tools as potential security risk