Lizzo sparkled in a pink, sequin jumpsuit during NYC performance celebrating her new album 'Special'
Lizzostunned in a pinkjumpsuit for a performance in New York City on Friday.
- The sequinned outfit was lined with feathers around the cuffs.
Lizzo took the stage in a sparkling pink jumpsuit for a performance in New York City Friday.
Just days after receiving an Emmy nomination for her dance competition show "Lizzo's Watch Out For the Big Grrrls," the singer took the stage at Cipriani 25 Broadway in Manhattan. The performance, which she called a "once-in-a-lifetime cosmic event" in an Instagram post Monday, celebrated the release of her fourth studio album "Special."
The bodycon jumpsuit Lizzo wore during the show also featured pink feathers around the cuffs. She started out the evening in silver, pointed-toe heels, but was later photographed performing barefoot.
The "About Damn Time" songstress is the latest celebrity to pile on the pink for a public appearance. Big names like Anne Hathaway, Florence Pugh, Zendaya, and Harry Styles have all worn Barbie tones in performances and on the red carpet this year.
Lizzo also wore a number of monochrome looks just this week. For an album release party with iHeartRadio on Thursday, the star wore a similar sequinned look with feathers, this time in a lilac shade. She paired the look with matching boots, nails, and eye shadow.
She shined in a metallic blue jumpsuit with a corset and chains for a live performance on the "Today" show Friday, finishing the ensemble with graphic blue eyeliner and rhinestone boots.
"Special" is available to stream now.
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol