Lizzo wore a completely see-through gown covered in sparkles for one of her most daring looks to date
Lizzoattended Cardi B's birthday party on Tuesday.
- She wore a long-sleeve dress that was entirely see-through to the event.
View all Offers
- 11% OFF
iQOO 7 Legend 5G (Legendary Track Design, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement | Extra Rs.3000 Off on Exchange₹ 39990₹ 44990Buy On
- 24% OFF
OPPO A74 5G (Fluid Black,6GB RAM,128GB Storage) - 5G Android Smartphone | 5000 mAh Battery | 18W Fast Charge | 90Hz LCD Display₹ 15990₹ 20990Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (Glacial Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -108MP Quad Camera|120Hz Super Amoled Display₹ 18999₹ 24999Buy On
- 14% OFF
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Black₹ 41999₹ 49900Buy On
- 29% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G (Sky Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 16999₹ 23990Buy On
Lizzo leaned into the see-through fashion trend with her latest dazzling look.
The 33-year-old "Juice" singer attended Cardi B's 29th birthday party Tuesday. The duo collaborated on Lizzo's single "Rumors" in August.
She made a splash at Cardi B's party in a sheer purple dress from the Matthew Reisman Collection.
The long-sleeve gown, which is called the MRC "New Moon" Crystal Dress, was made of a fishnetlike material that exposed Lizzo's skin. Two lines on the front and back of the gown added some structure to the form-fitting garment.
Sparkles were embroidered into the material and glittered as the star moved.
Lizzo appeared to wear nothing but nipple pasties and a thong under the dress.
Lizzo paired the dress with a dramatic ponytail and a butterfly headpiece.
When she was photographed, Lizzo was not wearing shoes, but in an Instagram post from the event, she showed off a pair of Jimmy Choo heels and some silver sneakers she wore throughout the night.
Cardi B's birthday isn't the first time Lizzo has donned a sheer outfit.
She even wore a daring American-flag jumpsuit that exposed half her body on Election Day 2020.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover
- YouTube is the most-used social media platform by influencers in India: AnyTag report