Makeup artist creates nightmarish looks using teeth
- Roligore is a self-taught
special effectsmakeup artistfrom the UK.
- Some of her artworks are especially eerie because they feature realistic
- Her creations are made by laying down spirit gum and wax on the areas of her face that she's going to cover.
- The add-on details like fake acrylic teeth are put into the wax, bringing it to life.
- Roligore's finishing details with paint and fake blood enhance the creation.
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic
- Into the wild: Epic pictures of magnificent beasts in their natural environment
- India clocks over 200,000 COVID-19 cases for a third day in a row
- Indian-origin scientist spots genes that fight Covid infection
- MLS concludes Beckham's Miami broke league budget rules