Meet Peter Phillips, the royal cousin walking between Harry and William at Prince Philip's funeral
- Peter Philips is the royal walking between William and Harry at Prince Philip's funeral.
- He is the son of Princess Anne and her ex-husband Captain Mark Phillips, and Zara Tindall's brother.
- Peter has no title as his father was not a royal, so one did not pass to him through the male line.
Peter Philips is the
The 43-year-old royal is the eldest child and only son of Princess Anne and her ex-husband Captain Mark Phillips, as well as the brother of Zara Tindall, 39.Philips, who was born on November 15, 1977, at St. Mary's Hospital, is reportedly the queen's "favorite grandson" according to Grazia, although he does not have an HRH title.
Due to this, Philips does not have a role as a working royal, and is currently a managing director at SEL UK, a boutique sports management company.Philips also has two children with his ex-wife Autumn Kelly whom he separated from in 2020 after 12 years of marriage, Insider's Mikhaila Friel previously reported. The couple's daughters Savannah and Isla are aged 10 and 9 respectively.
The pair married at St George's Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle in 2008, the same location where Prince Philip's funeral took place."After informing HM The Queen and members of both families last year, Peter and Autumn jointly agreed to separate," a spokesperson for the couple told Insider at the time. "They had reached the conclusion that this was the best course of action for their two children and ongoing friendship," the statement added.
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall