Megan Fox poses with BFF Kourtney Kardashian for a new SKIMS campaign
- Megan Fox is the latest celebrity face for SKIMS, Kim Kardashian West's shapewear line.
- Fox posed with her friend Kourtney Kardashian for a series of photos in the shapewear.
- Their friendship went public when they started dating rapper pals Machine Gun Kelly and drummer Travis Barker, respectively.
Megan Fox and Kourtney Kardashian have been spotted together since they respectively started dating musical friends Machine Gun Kelly and Travis Barker. Now, they are starring in a SKIMS campaign.
The shapewear brand by Kardashian's sister Kim Kardashian West announced the new campaign on Instagram Wednesday with a photo from the shoot that showed celebrities in black, two-piece, cotton sets.
"Cotton has never looked this good," the caption read.
Fox took to her own Instagram feed to share a pair of photos of her and Kardashian topless.
"Kourt, forever isn't long enough Welcome to our SKIMS Cotton Shoot - an immersive experience," the actress wrote.
She shared another photo of her and the Poosh founder in white cotton sets to her Instagram story.
Fox and Kardashian have been more public about their friendship recently. At the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards earlier in September, they stood on stage together to introduce a performance by rapper Kelly, who dates Fox, and drummer Barker, who is dating Kardashian.
During the appearance, Fox joked that the men would be their "future baby daddies."
Fox isn't the first celebrity outside of the Kardashian and Jenner families to star in a SKIMS campaign.
TikToker and Kardashian friend Addison Rae landed her own campaign video that dropped on YouTube in September 2020. Then, in July 2021, the brand tapped supermodel Kate Moss to be the first non-related, famous endorser of its shapewear.
Representatives for SKIMS and Megan Fox respectively did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report