Prince Harry says his relationship with Meghan Markle 'went from 0 to 60' in their first 2 months of dating
- Harry told James Corden that he and
Meghan Markle"went from 0 to 60" in the first two months of dating.
- The couple were dating at home, where there were "no distractions," he said.
The Duke of Sussex reflected on the early days of his relationship with Meghan Markle, saying it "went from 0 to 60" in the first two months of them dating.
During an appearance on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" on Thursday, Corden asked
The duke added that he and Markle got to "spend an enormous amount of time just the two of us," which helped move the relationship forward."There were no distractions, and that was great, that was an amazing thing. We went from 0 to 60 like in the first two months," he said.
Harry and Markle met in July 2016, after being introduced by a mutual friend. They got engaged in November 2017, and tied the knot at St George's Chapel in Windsor on May 19, 2018. Corden was a guest at the royal wedding.Harry's appearance on "The Late Late Show" involved sightseeing with Corden in an open top tour bus around LA, where they visited "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" house and video called the Duchess of Sussex. Corden attempted to convince the couple to purchase the house.
"Give me your phone. How do I find the duchess?" Corden asked Harry before using his phone to call Markle.
"I think this is is where you should live," Corden told the duchess. "You would be the Fresh Princess of Bel-Air.""I think we've done enough moving," the duchess responded, referencing the couple's move from the UK to Canada to Santa Barbara last year, where they currently reside.
- PM Modi spoke to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down
- Delhi extends lockdown till May 17, more strict restrictions to be imposed
- China's Long March rocket debris falls in Indian Ocean close to Maldives, ending days of uncertainty
- India crosses 4,000 mark of COVID deaths in a single day, total 2,42,362 fatalities reported so far