Rihanna revealed a mullet-style haircut in a video teaser for her Savage X Fenty fashion show
- Rihanna wore a shag-style mullet in a teaser video for her second-annual Savage X Fenty fashion show that she posted Friday on Instagram.
- The singer and Fenty founder paired the hairstyle with a hooded black robe — embroidered with "Rihanna" — as well as black fishnet stockings, black heels, and a purple lip color.
- "Who ready?!!?" Rihanna said in her Instagram caption, referencing her upcoming show, which premieres on Amazon Prime on October 2.
- The Grammy-winning artist has sported many hairstyles throughout the years — from a pixie cut to a more tapered mullet, which she wore in 2013 while attending London Fashion Week.
- Rihanna's mullet style in the Savage X Fenty promo video she shared is similar to that of Miley Cyrus, who started wearing the shaggy haircut in 2019.
Popular on BI
- Going to take a digital loan? Read this before you do it
- India's GDP growth up at 8.4% in second quarter compared to a contraction of 7.4% in same period last year
- From Google to Twitter to Microsoft, here's a list of Indian CEOs currently heading top global companies
- Musk praises new Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal, says 'USA benefits from Indian talent'
- Omicron concerns: Mumbai, Pune, Nashik postpone reopening of schools from class 1 to 7