Rihanna revealed a mullet-style haircut in a video teaser for her Savage X Fenty fashion show
- Rihanna wore a shag-style mullet in a teaser video for her second-annual Savage X Fenty fashion show that she posted Friday on Instagram.
- The singer and Fenty founder paired the hairstyle with a hooded black robe — embroidered with "Rihanna" — as well as black fishnet stockings, black heels, and a purple lip color.
- "Who ready?!!?" Rihanna said in her Instagram caption, referencing her upcoming show, which premieres on Amazon Prime on October 2.
- The Grammy-winning artist has sported many hairstyles throughout the years — from a pixie cut to a more tapered mullet, which she wore in 2013 while attending London Fashion Week.
- Rihanna's mullet style in the Savage X Fenty promo video she shared is similar to that of Miley Cyrus, who started wearing the shaggy haircut in 2019.
A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on Sep 25, 2020 at 11:03am PDT
- Read more:
- A stylist shows people how they can re-create Rihanna's outfits with the clothes they already have in their closets
- 30 photos that show how Rihanna has changed her hair and makeup over the years
- Rihanna said she drove by the Met Gala red carpet 3 times because she felt like a 'clown' in her iconic 2015 dress
- Rihanna has a TikTok doppelgänger, and the real singer trolled her about the release of her next album
- Sanofi, GSK to supply COVAX with 200 mn doses of COVID-19 vaccine (Ld)
- After Bihar, now BJP promises free Corona vaccine in MP
- Sanofi, GSK to support COVAX with 200mn doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Union Minister Smriti Irani tests positive for COVID-19
- Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India