Rihanna revealed a mullet-style haircut in a video teaser for her Savage X Fenty fashion show
- Rihanna wore a shag-style mullet in a teaser video for her second-annual Savage X Fenty fashion show that she posted Friday on Instagram.
- The singer and Fenty founder paired the hairstyle with a hooded black robe — embroidered with "Rihanna" — as well as black fishnet stockings, black heels, and a purple lip color.
- "Who ready?!!?" Rihanna said in her Instagram caption, referencing her upcoming show, which premieres on Amazon Prime on October 2.
- The Grammy-winning artist has sported many hairstyles throughout the years — from a pixie cut to a more tapered mullet, which she wore in 2013 while attending London Fashion Week.
- Rihanna's mullet style in the Savage X Fenty promo video she shared is similar to that of Miley Cyrus, who started wearing the shaggy haircut in 2019.
A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on Sep 25, 2020 at 11:03am PDT
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion