Rihanna was fashionably late to the Met Gala, arriving in a couture coatdress with a beanie and diamonds
Rihannawas late to arrive on the Met Gala red carpeton Monday night.
- She wore black from head to toe, sporting a couture coatdress with a beanie hat and diamonds.
- Rihanna posed for photos with her boyfriend A$AP Rocky, who wore a multicolored quilt over a suit.
Just when we thought Rihanna wasn't going to show up to the Met Gala, she arrived on the red carpet fashionably late.
And Rihanna made sure to go bold for her first
The Fenty founder wore black from head to toe for the "In America: A Lexicon of
Rihanna's full-length, puffy coat featured a dramatic collar. She paired the ensemble with a beanie hat, a crystal headpiece, and a glittering diamond necklace.
In a rare move for the beauty mogul, Rihanna walked the red carpet and posed for photographs with her boyfriend A$AP Rocky.
The rapper wore a patterned multicolored quilt - which featured yellow, blue, red, green, and brown squares - designed by ERL that stood in complete contrast to Rihanna's monochromatic ensemble.
He later took off the quilt to reveal a suit underneath, much to Rihanna's delight.
Her sparkling ensemble, which took 250 hours to sew and 500 hours to hand-embroider, perfectly fit the "Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination" theme.
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- Swiggy is now valued more than Zomato
- OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end
- IPL 2022: These are the foreign players who are retained by the teams ahead of the auction
- From Adani Green to HAL – these 10 stocks have defied the market meltdown
- Wipro, L&T Infotech, Zee Entertainment, Mindtree among top losers that hit investors’ portfolio in the last one month