Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers visited Disney World, and their to-do list included kissing at Magic Kingdom and eating Epcot snacks
Shailene Woodleyand Aaron Rodgerstook a couples trip to Disney Worldin early April.
- While there, they shared their vacation plans in an interview with
Disneyblog Chip and Company.
- The couple said they planned to kiss at Magic Kingdom and Pandora: World of "Avatar."
Rather than making their relationship red-carpet official, Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers decided to make an appearance at Disney World.
The engaged couple visited the Orlando, Florida,
"We're gonna do all the things," Woodley said about her vacation with Rodgers from the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Specifically, Rodgers said they'd visit "Star Wars" themed attractions. Both agreed that they planned to get snacks throughout their stay.
"Kiss in front of the Magic Kingdom, kiss at Pandora," Rodgers added about their vacation, while Woodley chimed in with "taste all the food at Epcot."
Earlier in the interview, Rodgers said he hadn't been to Disney World since 2011 when he won the Super Bowl with the Green Bay Packers.
Woodley shared a similar experience, saying she hasn't been back to the theme park since she was about 8 years old.
"I remember loving Epcot because of all the different treats in the different countries," she said.
Woodley and Rodgers also wore coordinated outfits while at the theme park. The actress donned a sparkling, rainbow Minnie Mouse ear headband with a turtleneck and jeans, while her football-player fiancé chose a baseball cap and "Star Wars" T-shirt.
Her engagement ring isn't visible in the interview they did at Disney World, though it makes sense as to why Woodley might not wear it to a theme park.
Ajay Anand, the founder and CEO of diamond search engine Rare Carat, previously told Insider that Woodley's ring appears to feature "a rectangular cut" diamond that could be around 6 carats.
"From the glimpse given, the band appears to be yellow gold, and it perhaps has an antique vibe to the design," he said. "Assuming high color and clarity, a diamond of this size would have a retail value around $500,000."
- Paytm founder announces operating profitability, says free cash flow generation is next
- India logs 128 fresh Covid cases
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s