Spice Girl Emma Bunton got married in a white minidress with sheer details and heeled flip-flops
- Spice Girls member Emma Bunton is married to fellow musician Jade Jones.
- Bunton wore a minidress and heeled flip-flops for their big day.
- The couple began dating in 1998, and they have two children together.
The musician, who is also known as Baby Spice, and her husband Jade Jones both shared the news in Instagram posts on Tuesday. "Mr and Mrs Jones! ❤️❤️❤️❤️" they wrote alongside photos that show them standing at their plant-covered altar. Photographer Andrew Timms was there to capture their big day.
Bunton wore a white minidress for the occasion, which had see-through balloon sleeves and a low, scoop-style neckline covered with a sheer, crisscross panel. She also accessorized with heeled flip-flops, a flower-embellished headband, and a sheer veil that extended into a train.
Jones, on the other hand, wore a Gucci blazer, brown hat, cream-colored pants, and white sneakers.
Bunton shared a closer look at their wedding attire in her Instagram post, revealing that her headband matched her bouquet and their wedding decor.
Though the couple has yet to share more details about their wedding, Bunton did post a black-and-white snapshot of her garter to her Instagram story.
The picture shows the flower-shaped band she wore across her thigh, and a small part of her long veil.
According to Metro, Bunton and Jones began dating in 1998 while she was touring with the Spice Girls and he was on the road with his former band Damage.
The couple went on to have two children together, as the publication reported, and became engaged in 2011. Still, Bunton was clear at the time that marriage wasn't a priority for them.
"We had such a wonderful engagement," Bunton told the Mirror in 2012. "But it did take 13 years - so we're obviously not people who like rushing things!"
She added that there was "no way" they'd rush into getting married, partially because they'd want their sons to be involved in their wedding, and they were too young at the time.
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- India biggest exporter of vaccines, mobile phones: Union Minister Thakur
- 'Waste to wonder' park coming up in Agra
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months