Take a look inside one of the most expensive ski resorts in the Alps, a 7-bedroom Austrian chalet that rents for over $540,000 during the holiday season
- Ski season is upon us, which means the world's one percent are flocking to ski resorts in the Alps.
- Chalet N in Oberlech, Austria, ranks among the most expensive ski chalet rentals in the Alps.
- The chalet rented for $540,000 per week during this year's Christmas and New Year's booking period and rents for $330,000 per week for the rest of the high ski season, Chaletowners Business Development Director Olga Gross told Business Insider.
- Chalet N sleeps 18 people and features a 24-7 butler, private chef, multiple saunas and sprawling indoor pool.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
For some, half a million dollars is a mortgage; for the one percent among us, it's a weeklong vacation in the Alps over the holidays.most expensive ski chalet rentals in the Alps is Chalet N, a 7-suite ski chalet located in the carless luxury ski resort of Oberlech, Austria. This holiday season, the chalet rented for $540,000 per week during the Christmas and New Years' booking period, Olga Gross, Business Development Director for luxury ski chalet listings site Chaletowners, told Business Insider. Through the end of March 2020, the property rents for a cool $330,000 per week, or approximately $47,000 per day, she said.
The property comes with a 24-7 butler, private chef, indoor pool, and helicopter airport transfer upon request. Take a look inside.