Take a look inside one of the most expensive ski resorts in the Alps, a 7-bedroom Austrian chalet that rents for over $540,000 during the holiday season
- Ski season is upon us, which means the world's one percent are flocking to ski resorts in the Alps.
- Chalet N in Oberlech, Austria, ranks among the most expensive ski chalet rentals in the Alps.
- The chalet rented for $540,000 per week during this year's Christmas and New Year's booking period and rents for $330,000 per week for the rest of the high ski season, Chaletowners Business Development Director Olga Gross told Business Insider.
- Chalet N sleeps 18 people and features a 24-7 butler, private chef, multiple saunas and sprawling indoor pool.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
For some, half a million dollars is a mortgage; for the one percent among us, it's a weeklong vacation in the Alps over the holidays.From St. Moritz in Switzerland to Lech and Zurs in Austria, celebrities and royalty flock to Europe's alpine ski resorts year after year to enjoy fresh powder away from the masses.
The property comes with a 24-7 butler, private chef, indoor pool, and helicopter airport transfer upon request. Take a look inside.
Chalet N, a luxury ski chalet in the Austrian Alps, costs $330,000 per week to rent during peak ski season.
The property offers private airport transfers, helicopter airport transfers upon request, and a dedicated chauffeur throughout the week.Advertisement
Chalet N is located in Oberlech, a ski-in, ski-out resort known for its exclusivity and beauty.
The chalet consists of seven spacious suites with bedroom, living and dressing areas.Advertisement
Each incorporates local materials and neutral tones in its alpine design.
In total, the chalet sleeps 18 people.Advertisement
It's also home to a variety of wellness areas, including a massage room, two saunas, a salt cave, an outdoor hot tub ...
... and a massive indoor pool.Advertisement
Guests have little to worry about. A 24-7 butler is on hand to help coordinate ski trips, transportation, catering, and pretty much anything else.
Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are included and prepared by a private chef.Advertisement
The rental also features a Champagne reception and selection of complimentary drinks.
For further imbibing, the chalet's cellar is stocked with a dizzying amount of premium wine available at an extra charge.Advertisement
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days