The 10 best new luxury hotels opened in the last decade
Luxury Travel Intelligence
- LTI - Luxury Travel Intelligence - recently released their ranking of the world's best luxury hotels opened in the past decade.
- The travel research firm's team narrowed down the list from 296 properties around the world that opened between 2010 and 2019.
- The list includes hotels from cult luxury resort brands Aman and Six Senses, a palace hotel in Paris, as well as a private island resorts in Fiji and the Maldives.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A luxury travel research firm has rounded up the 10 best new luxury hotels of the decade.Luxury Travel Intelligence (LTI) founder Michael Crompton told Business Insider that his team of 12 researchers narrowed down a comprehensive list of 296 luxury hotels that opened between 2010 and 2019,Advertisement
"... Having visited all of these exceptional properties, some several times, we are confident that of all the great new hotels and resorts we have seen over the past ten years, this is without doubt, the perfect ten," Crompton said.
Cheval Blanc MaldivesAdvertisement
Kokomo Private Island, FijiAdvertisement
La Réserve Paris
Six Senses Zil Pasyon, SeychellesAdvertisement
Soneva Jani, Maldives
Song Saa CambodiaAdvertisement
The Silo, Cape Town
Velaa Private Island, MaldivesAdvertisement
- COVID-19 spread reported in new areas but 82% of total cases from 10 states/UTs: Health ministry
- Education Ministry relaxes criteria for admission to B.Architecture
- Microsoft for Startups’ Lathika Pai says entrepreneurs pitching for investments need to have this one question answered in their pitch decks
- LinkedIn, TCS, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee and other companies hiring right now in India
- Best dishwashers for home