The 12 best hotels in Palm Springs
View all Offers
- 20% OFF
Victorinox Nylon 65 cms Grey Softsided Check-in Luggage (605410)₹ 27713₹ 34640Buy On
- 61% OFF
American Tourister Ivy Polypropylene 68 cms Black Hardsided Check-in Luggage (FO1 (0) 09 002)₹ 3069₹ 7900Buy On
- 62% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 77 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 77 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 3699₹ 9675Buy On
- 60% OFF
Safari Ray Polycarbonate 65 cms Midnight Blue Hardsided Check-in Luggage (RAY 67 4W MIDNIGHT BLUE)₹ 2999₹ 7535Buy On
- 62% OFF
Kamiliant by American Tourister KAM Kiza Polypropylene 79 cms Black Hardsided Check-in Luggage (KAM KIZA SP 79CM - BLACK)₹ 3699₹ 9690Buy On
- Palm Springs is a desert oasis renowned for its retro, vintage vibes that pay homage to the time when the city was a glam retreat for Hollywood stars.
- Now, it's beloved by those who frequent its contemporary galleries and high-end design boutiques, as well as visitors seeking anything from nearby nature, a family vacation, raucous pool parties, or a central base to attend a music festival.
- I've been to Palm Springs many times and keep going back for these diverse offerings, as well as incredible and affordable hotels, which range from boutique hideaways to sprawling resorts and retro motels. To highlight the best, I selected top hotels based on my own experience, as well as those with coveted amenities and design, feedback from sites such as Trip Advisor and Booking.com, and a starting price under $300 per night in low season.
- Read all Insider Picks hotel reviews here.
Given so much nostalgia, the city should probably feel a lot kitschier than it is. But it totally works. There's an authenticity that makes a weekend getaway just as exciting as it was for Frank Sinatra and Liz Taylor way back when.And while a new generation has ushered itself in, for every Coachella-goer there's an art lover, nature seeker, design purist, or family looking to savor what makes Palm Springs so special.
As such, Palm Springs has seen an influx of development, with scores of hotels ranging from design-forward boutique properties, contemporary outposts of big brand chains, intimate hideaways, sprawling villa-style resorts, and hip hangs for pool-party revelry.Surrounded by swaying palms, the San Jacinto Mountains, nearby national parks, and near-perfect year-round weather (apart from a very hot summer, of course), Palm Springs is my favorite place for a rejuvenating, but still affordable escape.A top hotel in high season (late winter and spring) might run anywhere from $200 to $400 per night. But if you're willing to brave the summer temps, you'll find high-end hotels for $100 per night, and often, lower.
To curate a list of top properties, I've compiled my knowledge along with deep research of the city to highlight those with the coveted amenities and design that best channel Palm Springs' spirit, as well as online reviews and ratings from sites such as Trip Advisor and Booking.com, and a starting price point under $300 per night in low season.
And, if you're traveling in or out through Los Angeles, don't miss our list of the best hotels, to bookend your trip.
Keep reading to see why we were so impressed by these Palm Springs hotels, sorted by price from low to high.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Riviera Palm Springs
V Palm Springs
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs
Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection
ARRIVE Palm Springs
The 12 best hotels in Palm Springs
Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs
The Parker Palm Springs
- Facebook’s first smart glasses in partnership with Ray-Ban are coming soon but don’t get too excited yet
- Shortform apps to take over second spot in users time spent after Internet giants like Facebook and Google: RedSeer
- OPINION: Rupee exchange rate against the Euro may improve to 86 in the near term
- Mortgage startup Easy has raised $15 million to provide quick home loans in a matter of days
- Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO makes strong listing on exchanges with 100% premium, shares open at ₹2,111