This $12 million 'mansion yacht' is made entirely of stainless steel - and it's a first for the industry. Take a peek inside the unique vessel.
Courtesy of Mansionyachts.com
- A floating, mansion-like yacht was shown at the 60th annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
- It's being touted as the world's first yacht to be made entirely out of stainless steel.
- A spokesperson for the company told FOX Business that "a few billionaires" had expressed interest in the vessel.
- The asking price for the base 9,000-square-foot model is $12 million.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A vessel named Mansion Yacht was shown at the 60th annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, and people have been buzzing about it ever since. According to FOX Business, the yacht is the first ever to be made entirely from stainless steel."It does a whole bunch of other things that a normal yacht doesn't do, so it doesn't replace an ocean-going yacht, but it definitely is a great addition to the yacht family," Bruno Edwards of Mansion Yachts told FOX Business. Advertisement
Edwards told Business Insider that the company's base 9,000-square-foot model has an asking price of $12 million. And apparently, "a few billionaires" had already expressed their interests.
"This will be the first one that we sell," Edwards told FOX Business. "We've already had a lot of interest, so we are waiting on our first contract."In the meantime, scroll down to learn more and to look inside the stunning Mansion Yacht.
FOX Business reports that the Mansion Yacht is the first yacht to be made entirely out of stainless steel.
The 84-foot long vessel has a total 9,000 square feet of space — enough to accommodate 149 people.Advertisement
It has a 1,600-square-foot entertainment area on the front deck, along with a 3,300-square-foot viewing space.
The Mansion Yacht has five bedrooms ...Advertisement
... five bathrooms ...
... a hot tub that can fit up to seven people.Advertisement
The boat has 18-feet hydraulic legs which can keep it propped up above water, giving the impression that it is floating.
It's also relatively eco-conscious, with 72 solar panels capable of producing 15 kilowatts of electricity.Advertisement
However, despite its name, the Mansion Yacht is not technically a yacht.
Edwards told Business Insider that the base model of the vessel has an asking price of $12 million.Advertisement
The views, at least, are pretty priceless.
- Pondy govt to buy more COVID-19 equipment for hospitals: CM
- Haryana extends relief to COVID-19-hit realty industry
- Total COVID cases breach 25,000 mark in Karnataka; 1,843 new cases&30 deaths
- Chhattisgarh: 92 new cases take COVID-19 count to 3,305
- Amarnath Yatra: Dedicated counters for COVID sampling being set up in J-K's Kathua