This $12 million 'mansion yacht' is made entirely of stainless steel - and it's a first for the industry. Take a peek inside the unique vessel.
- A floating, mansion-like yacht was shown at the 60th annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
- It's being touted as the world's first yacht to be made entirely out of stainless steel.
- A spokesperson for the company told FOX Business that "a few billionaires" had expressed interest in the vessel.
- The asking price for the base 9,000-square-foot model is $12 million.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A vessel named Mansion Yacht was shown at the 60th annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, and people have been buzzing about it ever since. According to FOX Business, the yacht is the first ever to be made entirely from stainless steel.
"It does a whole bunch of other things that a normal yacht doesn't do, so it doesn't replace an ocean-going yacht, but it definitely is a great addition to the yacht family," Bruno Edwards of Mansion Yachts told FOX Business.Edwards told Business Insider that the company's base 9,000-square-foot model has an asking price of $12 million. And apparently, "a few billionaires" had already expressed their interests.
"This will be the first one that we sell," Edwards told FOX Business. "We've already had a lot of interest, so we are waiting on our first contract."
In the meantime, scroll down to learn more and to look inside the stunning Mansion Yacht.