Video shows a massive fireball destroying the deck of a supply ship in the Antarctic Ocean
- A video shows shows a fire erupting on a vessel in the Antarctic Ocean.
- It left the ship with a damaged engine and only able to move at slower speeds.
- No injuries were reported, and authorities are investigating.
Video footage shows a fire erupting on a supply vessel in the Antarctic Ocean.
The fire started at around 2 p.m. on Monday on MPV Everest, The Guardian reported, while it was five days into a 14-day journey back to Australia.
Watch the video here:
The fire was suppressed, but it left the ship only able to go at much slower speeds, according to The Guardian.
No injuries were reported, and the Australian Transport Safety Bureau is investigating.
A Maritime Union of Australia official said the fire caused "significant damage" to one of the ship's engines and "resulted in the destruction of two smaller vessels stored on the deck," The Guardian reported.
- Chingari raises $15 million to enhance tech, launch new features
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- The street is dumping HCL Tech shares because its employees are leaving at a faster rate than ever before
- China has built an artificial moon like facility to test tech made for lunar surface
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022