Video shows a woman dragged by hair and flight attendants punched during a mass brawl about overhead lockers
- A massive
brawltook place on a flight from Turkeyto Tunisia, delaying takeoff by five hours.
videoof the incident shows a woman being pulled by her hair and punched in the face.
fightbroke out after a disagreement over storing baggage in overhead lockers, a witness said.
Footage captured onboard a Tunisair flight shows a brawl involving numerous
The incident took place on Saturday, April 10, on the TU216 flight from Istanbul Airport to Tunis Carthage International Airport.It is said to have been caused by a dispute over overhead lockers, Business News reported.
Other people on the plane can be heard shouting as the brawl gets progressively more violent.At one point, a man drags a woman by her hair and then punches her in the head.
Crew members were insulted and physically attacked by passengers, a Tunisair spokesperson told Business News.
"This fight caused a delay of five hours and financial losses were suffered by the company," the spokesperson added.An investigation is ongoing, according to multiple reports.
- PM Modi spoke to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down
- Delhi extends lockdown till May 17, more strict restrictions to be imposed
- China's Long March rocket debris falls in Indian Ocean close to Maldives, ending days of uncertainty
- India crosses 4,000 mark of COVID deaths in a single day, total 2,42,362 fatalities reported so far