Watch the Cybertruck's upcoming Hummer EV competitor use its 'Crab Mode' feature to crawl diagonally across sand
- The GMC
Hummer EVwill be a 1,000-horsepower, all-electric “super truck.”
- A new teaser released on Monday shows its “Crab Mode” — utilizing the four-wheel steering to drive diagonally.
HummerEV will officially debut on October 20.
Didn't you hear? General Motors is bringing back the Hummer nameplate as the GMC Hummer — a 1,000-horsepower, all-electric "super truck." Not much more is known about the truck ahead of its October reveal, but it appears to have a "Crab Mode" option that will help it drive diagonally.
The Hummer EV was originally supposed to debut on May 20. Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, however, that debut was pushed back. It is now set to happen on Tuesday, October 20, according to GMC.You can watch Crab Mode in action here.
- Pidilite shares surge as the 61-year old company acquires Araldite maker for ₹2,100 crore
- Chennai lashed with rainfall, many roads waterlogged
- Pinterest stock soars 23% as the social media platform garners 442 million global monthly active users
- Top stock movers — Bharti Airtel, RBL Bank, Pidilite, Titan, Hero Motocorp, Asian Paints, TCS, L&T and others
- Manforce Condoms aims to capture 50% market share by 2023