Women on TikTok are dancing with their bellies on show to promote body positivity
- Young female influencers on
TikTokare dancingwith their bellies on show to promote body positivity.
- The trend was begun by Lizzy Khang, 341,000 followers, whose video has now been viewed 15.9 million times.
- Carolina Gurdian, 192,000 followers, then decided to make her own version, creating a duet video with Khang.
- The movement has now grown into a duet chain, with Brittani Lancaster, Brooklynne Webb, and Sienna Gomez all adding their own versions.
- The latest addition to the chain from Gomez has now been viewed 18.4 million times.
@xobrooklynne this is no doubt better than any other tik tok chain created♬ Side to Captain Hook - sound.remixes
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM