Women on TikTok are dancing with their bellies on show to promote body positivity
- Young female influencers on
TikTokare dancingwith their bellies on show to promote body positivity.
- The trend was begun by Lizzy Khang, 341,000 followers, whose video has now been viewed 15.9 million times.
- Carolina Gurdian, 192,000 followers, then decided to make her own version, creating a duet video with Khang.
- The movement has now grown into a duet chain, with Brittani Lancaster, Brooklynne Webb, and Sienna Gomez all adding their own versions.
- The latest addition to the chain from Gomez has now been viewed 18.4 million times.
@xobrooklynne this is no doubt better than any other tik tok chain created♬ Side to Captain Hook - sound.remixes
Popular on BI
- Indian equity market enters coveted USD 4-trillion market cap club for first time
- Lesser known facts about Charlie Munger, Warren Buffet’s second and accomplice
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Mini Ratna IREDA stock zooms on debut with over 60% listing gains