You may have to wait 18 months before taking delivery of your new Ford Bronco due to a plethora of preorders
- The return of the 2021
Ford Broncogenerated so much interest that Ford's reservation website briefly crashed.
- First deliveries of the
Broncowill commence in spring 2021.
- But the reservation list is so long that some customers might not take delivery of their Broncos until 2022, reports Car and Driver.
Thanks to the tremendous initial interest in the long-awaited Ford Bronco — which briefly crashed Ford's reservation website — it now appears some customers are in for a lengthy wait before actually taking delivery of their new boxy off-roader.
Reserving a new Bronco does not take much; all you have to do is find a dealer, specify which model you'd like, and shell out $100 for the refundable deposit.
A Ford spokesperson also confirmed as much to Business Insider."Bronco two-door and four-door model deliveries are on-track to start in Spring 2021," they said. "We have not provided any mention beyond this."
Need help figuring out which Bronco is right for you? Use this nifty little guide.
- Mother’s Day 2021 Quotes — here are a few thoughts to cherish motherhood
- Google photos will charge $1.99 per month for 100 GB storage from June 1
- Best smartphones under ₹10,000 in India
- Tamil Nadu government to bear all expenses of COVID patients in private hospitals