Billionaire Lakshmi Mittal was once the world's third richest man but lost $17.5 billion in the last decade
- Mittal, the CEO of the world's largest steelmaker, is the 91st richest person in the world, controlling the wealth of $13.6 billion.
- Billionaire Lakshmi Mittal was born into a home without electricity and now owns three mansions worth $350 mn.
- Lakshmi Mittal, the world's largest steel producer, lost more than half of his wealth in a decade.
Here’s a look at his journey:
Mittal derives his wealth from 38% stake in ArcelorMittal
Mittal started his journey as an industrialist outside India in the 1970s
Mittal was the biggest gainer in the year 2005
Mittal has expensive tastes
Popular on BI
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody