There are 6 Marvel movies in the works for after 'Avengers: Endgame' - here are all the details
- Marvel Studios has eight release dates set for untitled Marvel Cinematic Universe movies after 2019.
- Not much is known about the MCU's future after "Avengers: Endgame," but there are at least six movies currently in the works.
The Marvel Cinematic Universe will enter bold new territory after this year."Avengers: Endgame" and "Spider-Man: Far From Home" come to theaters in April and July, respectively, but beyond that, details are scarce about the MCU's future. But we do know that Marvel Studios has eight release dates set for yet-to-be-titled movies from 2020 to 2022, and we know what some of those movies could be.Advertisement
The release dates include May 1 and November 6, 2020; February 12, May 7, and November 5, 2021; and February 18, May 6, and July 29, 2022. A July 2020 release date was cut from the schedule last year.Kevin Feige has yet to be approved to develop projects for them), but Marvel still has other movies in the works that could fill those release dates.
In a stunning move, Disney rehired James Gunn last week to direct "Guardians of the Galaxy 3" after firing him last year when offensive tweets resurfaced. Marvel Studios has hired "Short Term 12" director Destin Daniel Cretton to direct "Shang-Chi," starring Marvel's first Asian superhero to lead a solo movie.Below are six Marvel Cinematic Universe movies currently in the works:
"Black Panther" sequel
"Doctor Strange" sequel
"Guardians of the Galaxy 3"
- Trump signs executive order escalating war on Twitter, social media (Ld)
- Trump signs executive order targetting social media giants
- Odisha reports 67 new COVID-19 cases; total rises to 1,660
- Bihar reports 16th COVID-19 casualty; number of cases rises to 3,185
- 11 more test COVID-19 positive in Jharkhand; cases rise to 469